Pak Team Member - Boscobel,WI
- 1st shift
- 2nd shift
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Adhere to all GMPS, food safety, regulatory (USDA) and company policies, procedures, work instructions and employee expectation requirements that support food safety and food defense.
- Complete all required paperwork that applies to specified areas and products
- Identify defects in packages/pouches
- Monitor weights and case counts
- Assemble cases either manually or automatically using case making machine
- Operate a pallet jack
- Understand Production Schedule
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent preferred and One year of hands-on experience in manufacturing, and/or service work preferred but not mandatory. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills and be able to function in a team environment. We offer on the job training.
Apply for this position
Production Crew Leader - 1st Shift - Boscobel,WI
- Monitor and enforce food safety/GMP’s/food security and take appropriate action to correct any violations.
- Oversee their respected areas minimizing machine downtime.
- Monitor employee break times and organize how they are completed.
- Conflict Management:
- Identify potential problems or issues that arise.
- Discuss problem or issues with supervisor and form & document an action plan to address it.
- Production Responsibilities:
- Monitor production targets and ensure they are being met.
- Monitor and audit production reports throughout your shift and make the necessary changes when needed.
- Directly responsible for quality levels and quality issues of the production rooms. Quality issues include yield and rework.
- Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 2 years experience preferably in a manufacturing environment. Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
Apply for this position
We're growing and hiring! Please complete our online application or download and complete our PDF employment application and drop it off at any of our locations.
Our employment benefits include:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time & Vacation
- 401K Plan
- Christmas Club
- Flexible Spending Account
- Attendance Incentive Program
- Shift Premiums
If you have questions about employment at Prairie Industries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 608-326-2500.
If you are interested about employment at Nu-Pak, Inc., email us at email@example.com or call us at 608-375-2322.
We would be happy to speak with you about joining our team!